Wednesday, January 20, 2016

The Bazaar of Bad Dreams by Stephen King

I am not a huge fan of short stories but I simply could not put down this book.

I love the creativity and the quick character development, King puts into his characters. There are about 20 stories in this anthology and some are creepy to the max! There is a wide range to stories that show case his talent and some stories leave you wanting more!

Some stories made me laugh, maybe it's because I find humor in all things and in particular supernatural horror. There is something in this collection for everyone, you might dismiss one story but the love the next!

This is a perfect book for King lovers or those just finding his works.

Grade: A



No comments:

Young Rich Widows (The Widows #1) by Kimberly Belle

Young Rich Widows starts off strong! Four partners of a prominent law firm are on a private jet that crashes outside of New York. Four women...