Sunday, April 15, 2012

Balthazar: An Evernight Novel by Claudia Gray

   You must and I can't stress this enough, read the previous books in, The Evernight Series before you read this book. This books does not stand on its own.

Balthazar is sexy, dreamy and mysterious. This book gives a look into his human life and life after the vampire transformation took place. He is also protecting, Skye and the dynamics of their relationships change significantly. 

Charity's background is also explored and you learn why she is.... the way she is. It just might change your opinion of her, I know it did for me. 

I don't want to go into too much detail because I fear giving away too much. What, I can say is that Gray build up wonderful cast of characters and the story is told from, Skye's and Balthazar's point of views. This is an excellent addition to a fun series.

Grade: A

No comments:

Young Rich Widows (The Widows #1) by Kimberly Belle

Young Rich Widows starts off strong! Four partners of a prominent law firm are on a private jet that crashes outside of New York. Four women...