Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Jeneration X: One Reluctant Adult's Attempt to Unarrest Her Arrested Development; Or, Why It's Never Too Late for Her Dumb Ass to Learn Why Froot Loops Are Not for Dinner by Jen Lancaster

Jen Lancaster is fabulous and her newest memoir is hilarious. I woke my husband and chihuahua more than once with my laugh and snorts (yes, she makes me laugh so hard, I snort!).

First and foremost. I love the cover of her book and I relate to her on so many levels. She is snarky, funny and bitchy (I totally adore, her bitchy attitude)!  She loves animals and has many fur kids of her own. What's not to love about someone who loves animals as much as she does?!

Now --- for the actually book review, part.

If you have read Jen's previous books, read her blog or follow her on facebook some of the stories will be the same but that doesn't mean they don't have added content or aren't funny. Jen is sharp, witty and amusing. She is brutally honest and that is what makes reading her books fun.

This memoir is about a more "grown up", Jen, who learns life lessons, in her own, funny, Jen worthy way.  Buy it asap and read it now!

Grade: A+


No comments:

Six Truths and a Life | By Ream Shukairy

Expected Publication Date: March 12, 2024 A Fourth of July bonfire party ends with an explosion and 6 muslin teens behind bars. A person is ...