Saturday, May 20, 2023

Witness: For the Prosecution of Scott Peterson by Amber Frey

I have been obsessed with the Laci Peterson case since she went missing. I have vivid memories of her beautiful smile on flyers on windows around my city. I recall seeing the press conferences and followed the trial. I've picked up a few books here and there and have listened to countless podcasts. 

Like many others I never faulted Amber Frey. She is just another victim in Scott Peterson's world.  Amber's book covers her relationship with Scott. The start to the end and everything in between. The relationship was short lived but left a lasting impact on Amber's life. The book did not provide me with information I didn't know but it was a good read. A lot of religion is crammed down your throat which pulled me away from the book. The read is fast super easy read. 

No comments:

Friends, Lovers, and the Big Terrible Thing | by Matthew Perry

The death of Matthew Perry was the first time I cried for a celebrity. I've been saddened before but this one hit hard. Maybe it's b...