Tuesday, February 14, 2023

The Reunion: A Novel Novel by Kayla Olson

 I loved, love, loved this book. It's such a fun read! I could not put it down. Liv and Ransom were once stars of  a popular teenage drama. It's been fourteen years since they filmed their final show. Liv, Ransom and the previous cast members have signed on for a  Reunion show. Fans are ecstatic and it's all a buzz on social media (which did not exist when the cast was younger). 

The Reunion has brought back old feelings and with that comes a variety of issues and drama. I am not normally a huge fan of rom-coms but this one had me laughing and smiling. This is such a delightful read. It would make an excellent TV series and Olson had me wanting to watch her made up TV show. This second chance a love will make you full of nostalgia and cheer Liv and Ransom on. 



No comments:

Friends, Lovers, and the Big Terrible Thing | by Matthew Perry

The death of Matthew Perry was the first time I cried for a celebrity. I've been saddened before but this one hit hard. Maybe it's b...