Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Hungry Heart: Adventures in Life, Love, and Writing by Jennifer Weiner

Jennifer Weiner memoir is beautiful, honest and bold. I laughed, I cried and I related to her on so many levels.

I use to like Jennifer Weiner and now I love her and want her to be my best friend ( if I believed in best friends that is). Weiner is honest and opens herself up to her audience especially in terms of private life affairs. She took a risk sharing her life with readers and this book starts with her childhood and catches up to current day.

Jennifer discuses topics such as an absentee father, struggling with weight, self esteem, divorce, pregnancy, love and her some of her books.

Jennifer is a champion for women and after reading her memoir I hear more of her "voice" in her fictional novels.

If you are a fan, pick up this book and read it today.

No comments:

Six Truths and a Life | By Ream Shukairy

Expected Publication Date: March 12, 2024 A Fourth of July bonfire party ends with an explosion and 6 muslin teens behind bars. A person is ...