Sunday, October 23, 2016

Secrets of Foxworth by V.C. Andrews

V.C. Andrews books are my "dirty" little secret. I am embarrassed that I read them and find them entertaining but they draw me in like a bug to light.

Secrets of Foxworth introduces new characters in the Dollanganger series (Flowers in the Attic in case you are wondering). Through a series of events the secret diary of Christopher lands in the hands of a third cousin of the Foxworths. Kristen becomes immersed in the diary and the story unravels.

Kristen knows very little of the true story and discovers through reading Chris's dairies that there is much truth to the rumor mill. The story is mainly told after the time spent in the attic. There isn't really anything new that readers will learn about, not even some of the darkest secrets that we've learned in other novels in this series makes its way into this book. Perhaps it will in the following ones?

I have mixed feelings and am not sure if I enjoyed this book or not but I do know I will be reading the following books in the series.




No comments:

Young Rich Widows (The Widows #1) by Kimberly Belle

Young Rich Widows starts off strong! Four partners of a prominent law firm are on a private jet that crashes outside of New York. Four women...