Sunday, April 3, 2016

Shelter Dogs in a Photo Booth Guinnevere Shuster

 Available  
May 3, 2016





I love, love, love this book! It is paw-esome. It's only 128 pages but each page features a dog! I just wish it was bigger because I can't get enough of all those stinking cute face!

This pictures showcase the dogs personalities. More shelters need to go this route so that the public can see them shine rather then shiver, shake and act out in fear while enclosed in an unfamiliar, loud place.

This book gives a very brief description of why the dog ended up in the shelter, four snap shots and adoption date! My favorite part is the end where you get an update on some of the pups!

 I selected one of my favorite snapshots to give you an idea of what is in this precious little book. I promise the pics in the book look way better, my camera did something funky!  Go out and pre-order for purchase your book now. Buy one, two or more for fellow dog lovers.



FYI: A portion of the proceeds of this book will benefit the Humane Society of Utah and Best Friends Animal Society.

Grade: A+ 



No comments:

Young Rich Widows (The Widows #1) by Kimberly Belle

Young Rich Widows starts off strong! Four partners of a prominent law firm are on a private jet that crashes outside of New York. Four women...