Friday, October 9, 2015

Off the Page by Jodi Picoult and Samantha van Leer

To be honest --- I wasn't sure if, I would even like "Off the Page" but since Jodi Picoult's name was on it, I had to read it. I devour everything she puts out. I was more than pleasantly surprised.
I ended up loving this gem of a novel. It is so much fun and super cute with a fairy tale spin on it.

Delilah has a major crush on Prince Oliver (a fictional character from this book Between the Lines) and it would be more then fair to say the feelings are mutual. Prince Oliver finds a way out of the book and manages to join the "real world". Chaos ensues in both "real life" and Prince Oliver's book, in which all the characters run-a-muk.

The best part of the book is you get the view of three characters adding another fun and interesting element to story. I have one complaint and it's because it broke my heart...but I won't tell you what it is because I don't want to give it away!

A lot more fun and interesting things happen, you will have to pick up the book to find out. I promise it is much, much better then "Between the Lines", which has been my least favorite book of hers.

Grade: A


No comments:

Six Truths and a Life | By Ream Shukairy

Expected Publication Date: March 12, 2024 A Fourth of July bonfire party ends with an explosion and 6 muslin teens behind bars. A person is ...