Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Giant George: Life with the World's Biggest Dog by Dave Nasser and Lynne Barrett-Lee


Giant George has been sitting on my night stand for over 8 weeks, not because I didn't want to read it but because I had a pile of other books to read in front of it. I should have put this book to the front of my pile. I read it in less than three hours.

This book is well written, joyful and rather interesting. George is not only the world's largest dog but he is also incredibly adorable and full of personality. He went from being the runt of his litter to the largest dog, ever!

David Naesser and his wife are like all us other dog parents out there. Overprotective, loving and a bit crazy. Dogs, have a way of crawling into your heart and making it expand with love. George is no different, he is massive but his human family still see him as their baby.

This is their story and it is a spectacular one at that. I am in love with this gentle giant and you will be too once you finish reading this gem of a book.

Grade: A+

No comments:

Young Rich Widows (The Widows #1) by Kimberly Belle

Young Rich Widows starts off strong! Four partners of a prominent law firm are on a private jet that crashes outside of New York. Four women...