Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Way We Fall: The Fallen World trilogy by Megan Crewe


The Way We Fall is an average read, told by journal entries.

A deadly virus breaks out on an island, they are quarantined, there is chaos, people die and a few survive.

The characters are rather flat, the story is just okay and the ending leaves you irritated. I wanted and expected so much more. The premise is great and I love a good story about a epidemic but this particular book just didn't captivate me.

I didn't get the paranoid, this could happen feeling.

Would, I read the second book in this trilogy ? Sure. Would I rush out and get it? Nope. Borrow this book or check it out from the library.

Grade: C

No comments:

Young Rich Widows (The Widows #1) by Kimberly Belle

Young Rich Widows starts off strong! Four partners of a prominent law firm are on a private jet that crashes outside of New York. Four women...