Saturday, July 10, 2010

Keys to the Repository by Melissa de la Cruz


I must admit, I made a mistake when I purchased this book. I thought it was the next book in the Blue Blood series but I was wrong, wrong, wrong! It is actually a companion book, which gives you a detailed account of the characters along with short stories.

You get a sneak peak a her next series and an insiders view of the Blue Blood series. It is a great little companion book and you will be pleased to have it especially if you are a huge fan on this phenomenal series.

It also serves are a great reference book if you need a refresher course on characters.

De la Cruz does an excellent job of letting you into her world of Blue Bloods.

Grade: A

No comments:

Young Rich Widows (The Widows #1) by Kimberly Belle

Young Rich Widows starts off strong! Four partners of a prominent law firm are on a private jet that crashes outside of New York. Four women...