Thursday, October 2, 2008

Untamed: A House of Night Novel by PC Cast and Kristin Cast

This is quite possibly the worst book of the series. Actually it is the very wrost book of the series. It is like watching a really, really bad episode of Charmed mixed in with the very worst episode of Buffy (I love Buffy but there were a few bad episodes) and a bit of Angel. I digress... the book just wasn't really all that interesting and with the exception of a few characters they were all a bit flat. Cast, some how lost the quirky, fun and exciting moments of the series. Don't get me wrong there are a few but they are seldom and very predictable. Lets just hope the next book, set to be released in March of 09' is better and ties up lose ends. I think this series is on it's final leg. I just hope it ends on a high note but I do enjoy the series and have high hopes for it.

Grade: C-

No comments:

Six Truths and a Life | By Ream Shukairy

Expected Publication Date: March 12, 2024 A Fourth of July bonfire party ends with an explosion and 6 muslin teens behind bars. A person is ...