Tuesday, September 30, 2008

With This Ring, I'm Confused by Kristin Billerbeck

I'm really not all that impressed with Billerbeck's writing in, With This Ring, I'm Confused. I found the book to be a tad bit on the boring side and had one too many christian messages.

The characters are a bit flat and really don't pull you in. You don't really care what happens and you just want to get through the next pages and onto the the end of the book.

Don't let the cute cover fool you, this book isn't exciting or fun. Pass on it there is better chick-lit books out there.

I'm pretty sure I'm taking back my other Billerbeck books as, after reading this one, I have no desire to read others.



Grade: F

No comments:

Young Rich Widows (The Widows #1) by Kimberly Belle

Young Rich Widows starts off strong! Four partners of a prominent law firm are on a private jet that crashes outside of New York. Four women...