Thursday, October 9, 2008

sTORI Telling by Tori Spelling

I have never been a fan of Tori Spelling. I like many assumed she was a spoiled brat who loved the tabloids.

Her book has really changed my opinion of her and I can say I am a fan of sorts. I'm not the fan who would go up to her and beg for an autograph (actually, I wouldn't ask any "celebrity" for an autograph) but a fan none the less.

Her book is interesting, open, friendly, frank and humorous. Tori opens up about her life in a candid way and she really does appear to be "down to earth." Tori opens up her heart and life to readers and she is brutally honest about her mistakes.

Fans will love the book and us "none" fans might find out that behind that infamous "Spelling" name is just an everyday girl, who just happens to be famous.

Grade: A

No comments:

Young Rich Widows (The Widows #1) by Kimberly Belle

Young Rich Widows starts off strong! Four partners of a prominent law firm are on a private jet that crashes outside of New York. Four women...