Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Host by Stephenie Meyer


I have to admit, that I was among those who rushed out to get this novel. I was anticipating it with much excitement and gusto however this novel does not compare to the brilliance of Meyer's, "Twilight Series".

It does just enough to keep you entertained.

It starts off slowly but as the story progresses you get involved and since the concept is so interesting you continue to read to see what transpires. The ideas behind this novel are creative which makes it worth the read once you trudge thru the first part.


You form compassion, anger and solace for many of the characters. Meyer has once again done a great job however I'm holding out for Breaking Dawn which I'm positive will out due this novel and leave me blown away rather than "ok", what shall I read next...


Grade: B -

No comments:

Young Rich Widows (The Widows #1) by Kimberly Belle

Young Rich Widows starts off strong! Four partners of a prominent law firm are on a private jet that crashes outside of New York. Four women...