A rebellion is brewing, characters are being developed, the story line and magic, that I usually don't care for blend together to form a great read and another cliffhanger ending.
Monday, August 1, 2022
The White Rose (The Lone City, #2) by Amy Ewing
The White Rose picks up where The Jewel ended. Ash, Raven and Violet are now safe and living in The White Rose. We learn more background information on Ash and Violet and get a better understanding of them as characters. Secrets are revealed making this read impossible to put down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hollow Bones |By Jodi Picoult
Expected Publication Date: September 26. 2026 Molly Fitzgerald was only two months old when her mom had an appointment at the World Trade Ce...
-
I read Columbine many many years ago and for some reason this tragedy has been on my mind leading to me revisiting this book. I remember b...
-
Expected Publication Date: September 26. 2026 Molly Fitzgerald was only two months old when her mom had an appointment at the World Trade Ce...

No comments:
Post a Comment