Friday, February 3, 2017

By The Numbers by Jen Lancaster

By The Numbers is not my favorite Jen Lancaster book. It isn't up to par with her usual work but that doesn't mean I hated it, I just felt "meh" about the whole book.

This story is about a woman named Penny Sinclair who's life is a bit chaotic and her grown child are more than a handful.

Penny puts her home on the market and and then her parents and children needs a place to stay. Penny is pulled in several directions and the peaceful life she imagined seems further away the ever.

A lot of other stuff happens, nothing terribly interesting and then the book ties up a bit to neatly.

There is something really off with this book -- I just can't put my finger on it but if you can please share it with me.


No comments:

Young Rich Widows (The Widows #1) by Kimberly Belle

Young Rich Widows starts off strong! Four partners of a prominent law firm are on a private jet that crashes outside of New York. Four women...