Saturday, January 14, 2017

Girl 99 by Andy Jones

Girl 99 to be released February 14, 2017


Girl 99 is way better than I anticipated. I simply loved it!
This little book is a mixture of romance and humor. 
 
This book is written from the point of view of our main character, Tom.
Tom is 31 years old  and has just been dumped by his girlfriend. 

She is number 86 and Tom makes a bet with a friend that he will get an even 100 by 
a certain date. Tom has some fun along the way, burns some bridges but this book isn't just about sex.

It's about Tom and who he is. He is friends with his much older downstairs neighbor and has a 
really great relationship with his father and sister. Tom has a nice group friends and an interesting job. He is rather interesting and someone I could see myself being friend with.

When I first picked up this book, I thought it was going to be about a man who didn't respect women, who was always looking to fill that next need but it's about so much more!

I love British mannerisms and colloquialisms and this book is full of them! I am looking forward to reading more books by Andy Jones.  Expect an easy, fast, addictive read.


 

No comments:

Young Rich Widows (The Widows #1) by Kimberly Belle

Young Rich Widows starts off strong! Four partners of a prominent law firm are on a private jet that crashes outside of New York. Four women...