Tuesday, January 13, 2015
Saving Grace by Jane Green
Ted and Grace Chapman have been married for over twenty years. They have their own system of making things work. Ted is a writer, well known in the literary circle, however his writing isn't what it use to be. Their long time assistant has given notice and things are about to change in the, Chapman home.
Beth, the new assistant enters the picture, at first she appears to be the perfect assistant but looks can be deceiving. Beth has some tricks up her sleeves. Sweet, plain looking, Beth is changing her looks and metamorphosing into a beautiful butterfly. Grace is forgetting simple things, which is wrecking havoc in her personal life and making her question her own sanity.
Beth has wiggled her want into every aspect of the, Chapman's life and it might prove to be their undoing.
A fast, entertaining read. I could have done without all the recipes but I'm sure someone else will appreciate them.
Grade: A-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hollow Bones |By Jodi Picoult
Expected Publication Date: September 26. 2026 Molly Fitzgerald was only two months old when her mom had an appointment at the World Trade Ce...
-
I read Columbine many many years ago and for some reason this tragedy has been on my mind leading to me revisiting this book. I remember b...
-
Expected Publication Date: September 26. 2026 Molly Fitzgerald was only two months old when her mom had an appointment at the World Trade Ce...

No comments:
Post a Comment