Saturday, May 24, 2014

Graduation Day (The Testing) by Joelle Charbonneau

Graduation Day is set to be released on June 17, 2014


Graduation Day is the final novel in, The Testing series.  I've really struggled to write this review --- I'm not quite sure how to feel about it. I neither love or hate it. I feel rather "meh" about the entire novel. I really struggled to finish reading it and I can't pinpoint why. 


Graduation Day has a solid plot and Cia has to face a variety of difficult choices. Once again she has to figure out who she can and cannot trust. She develop's  a variety of methods to test her friends, to see if they are friend or foe.

Cia discovers the true fate of those who have not made it trough the testing process. The question at hand is does she have what it takes to finally put an end to the testing process.

The resolution doesn't seem true to the series nor does Cia's constant wavering. This is the weakest book of the series, however I can see how some readers will find it satisfying, even if I don't.

Grade: C

No comments:

Young Rich Widows (The Widows #1) by Kimberly Belle

Young Rich Widows starts off strong! Four partners of a prominent law firm are on a private jet that crashes outside of New York. Four women...