Sunday, December 8, 2013

Spelling It Like It Is by Tori Spelling

I've never watched, Tori Spelling's reality shows but I remember her from 90210 and for some unknown reason, I actually like her. She just seems "real" to me, which is why I had to pick up and read another one of her books. I am a closet, Tori Spelling fan.

Tori gives another look into her private life. She discuss the difficulties with her 4th pregnancy, the sets backs in her career and her life with Dean and their children. Her book is entertaining, surprisingly well written and funny.

This book gives more insight to her life than her previous ones --- she pretty much lays it all out and divulges more information that I would share with just a few individuals. Indulge in this guilt free pleasure, today.

Grade: A





No comments:

Young Rich Widows (The Widows #1) by Kimberly Belle

Young Rich Widows starts off strong! Four partners of a prominent law firm are on a private jet that crashes outside of New York. Four women...