Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pretty Little Liars #5: Wicked by Sara Shepard


It could easily be said that Wicked is the least desirable of the novels in the, Pretty Little Liars series.

I simply could not get into this book. I managed to finish it but was neither impressed or excited about the storyline, despite a cliffhanger.

This doesn't mean that, I won't read the sixth novel, Killer but I won't expect it to be as entertaining as the previous books in this series.

I think it is time for Shepard's to wrap up this series and head on to something, she can put her heart into.

Grade: C-

No comments:

Young Rich Widows (The Widows #1) by Kimberly Belle

Young Rich Widows starts off strong! Four partners of a prominent law firm are on a private jet that crashes outside of New York. Four women...