Sunday, February 1, 2009

No Limits: The Will to Succeed by Michael Phelps (Author), Alan Abrahamson (Author)

Phelps is sweet, funny and honest. After having read this, I liked him more than I previously did and I adored him before. Reading his book filled me with the same excitement that I and many others experienced, as we watched him win medal after medal at the Olympics. This book isn't extremely personal but it is a fast and interesting read. I learned a lot about swimming and more than enjoyed it. It is inspirational and gives you an inside glance of his quest to obtain his 8 gold medals. You clearly feel and hear Phelps voice. The only complaints I have is that there are a lot of statistics which can get a bit confusing and at times the book jumps around. 

Grade: A

No comments:

Six Truths and a Life | By Ream Shukairy

Expected Publication Date: March 12, 2024 A Fourth of July bonfire party ends with an explosion and 6 muslin teens behind bars. A person is ...