Saturday, January 31, 2009

Definitely Dead [Southern Vampire Mysteries, Book 6] by Charlaine Harris


Definitely Dead isn't nearly as good as the other novels in this series. A major revelation takes place that will change the way you feel about a main character.

This installment is my least favorite. There are way too many things going on and not enough Vampire actions. Bill and Eric seem almost non-existence and there is a lot more emphasis on other super natural beings.

Sookie isn't nearly as sweet as she use to be, she is more hardened and angrier. Despite being a bit disappointed in this book, I look forward to reading the rest in this series.


Grade: B

1 comment:

Liv (Alivia) said...

I love your blog. I'm so jealous you can read books as fast as you do!

I tried reading the first one in this series, but for some reason ended up stopping in the middle. From what I read from your reviews, I should probably give it another go. :)

Keep reviewing! You're awesome!

-Liv

Young Rich Widows (The Widows #1) by Kimberly Belle

Young Rich Widows starts off strong! Four partners of a prominent law firm are on a private jet that crashes outside of New York. Four women...