Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Bride Stripped Bare: A Novel (P.S.) by Nikki Gemmell


I read the Bride Stripped Bare while reading other books because it doesn't read very quickly. This however does not mean it isn't decent. It is a bit provocative and disturbing.

This novel is for a MATURE audience since it is sexually explicit. I can't say that this book is revelatory because it is about things that do happen in many marriages.

The disappearance of the bride is pointless and I'm unsure of how it adds to the story. I do have to say that it is overrated and the writing style put me off a bit since the main character references "you".


Grade: C+

No comments:

Young Rich Widows (The Widows #1) by Kimberly Belle

Young Rich Widows starts off strong! Four partners of a prominent law firm are on a private jet that crashes outside of New York. Four women...