Thursday, January 22, 2009

Waiter Rant: Thanks for the Tip--Confessions of a Cynical Waiter by Steve Dublanica Aka The Waiter

As soon as I saw this book, I knew I had to read it. I waited tables my first three years in college and I just knew this was going to make me laugh.
I laughed and overall had a great time reading it. It was like being back in the restaurant and serving pleasant and surly customers. The writing is smooth and you will find that this is quite a page turner. I don't think you need to be a former waiter to enjoy this book.
The passive-aggressive attitude of this waiter will keep you entertained. I can't say that it's better or funnier than the blog but it's worth the read.

Grade: B+

No comments:

Young Rich Widows (The Widows #1) by Kimberly Belle

Young Rich Widows starts off strong! Four partners of a prominent law firm are on a private jet that crashes outside of New York. Four women...