Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Secrets in the Attic by V.C. Andrews


Secrets in the Attic is the worst V.C Andrews book I have read to date. I have to wonder if they changed ghost writer's because the books from the past few years have been deeply disappointing. Don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting a masterpiece but I'd like a bit of the entertainment I got in the past.

This book is... poorly written, inconsistent, lacks details and is basically atrocious. This book reads like a first draft and there is no originality. It is like a really, really bad Life Time movie staring Tori Spelling. I can't imagine that the sequel, Secrets in the Shadows is any better.

Save yourself time, frustration and disappointment. Don't read this book. I'm sorry I did.

Grade: F

No comments:

Young Rich Widows (The Widows #1) by Kimberly Belle

Young Rich Widows starts off strong! Four partners of a prominent law firm are on a private jet that crashes outside of New York. Four women...