Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Midnight by Dean Koontz


Midnight is quite possibly my least favorite book by Koontz. I have come to expect the very best from him and this novel just didn't capture my attention as before.

Midnight was a bit of a slow read and not nearly as thrilling as the other books I have read by Koontz however I would still recommend it since it does capture the character's feelings. The subject is interesting which leads to a semi-interesting read.

I do not recommend this as your first Koontz read since it doesn't really capture the true essence of his writing skills.



Grade: B-

No comments:

Young Rich Widows (The Widows #1) by Kimberly Belle

Young Rich Widows starts off strong! Four partners of a prominent law firm are on a private jet that crashes outside of New York. Four women...