Monday, May 5, 2008

Honeymoon with My Brother: A Memoir by Franz Wisner


This book is heartwarming and full of hilarious moments. I initially thought this book would be another sad, left at the altar type of story but it's really a story about the relationship between brothers. This book is well written and Franz does a great job at turning a negative moment in his life into something positive and eventful.

I felt as though I was traveling along side Franz and his brother and boy do I wish I was, he is gorgeous, funny, intelligent and loves dogs! There journey is exciting and despite being continents away the keep in touch with loved one and return home to celebrate important events.

This book will make you reevaluate your relationships with loved ones and make you proud of the great ones you do have. I myself have a very close relationship with my little brother and while I couldn't see myself traveling with him I see myself wanting to know more about him.


Please pick up your copy today and read it... bonus it's on sale at B&N for less than 5 dollars!



Grade: A- because it can be a bit long winded at times...

No comments:

Young Rich Widows (The Widows #1) by Kimberly Belle

Young Rich Widows starts off strong! Four partners of a prominent law firm are on a private jet that crashes outside of New York. Four women...