Sunday, April 13, 2008

Missing White Girl By Jeffrey J. Mariotte


It's baseball season which means my husband monopolizes the TV's (yes I do mean more than one TV). Which means much more reading for me. Today I, started and finished " Missing White Girl". This book was so easy to read. I finished it in just a couple of hours. At times the book is a bit on the boring side and has much more information in it than I cared to read, it was sorta like, blah, blah, blah get to the point.

This book is a bit of a disappointment since you don't necessarily find out everything you want to. It seems as though the book was written out quickly despite this it is a good read if you have a couple of hours to waste. If you don't like character jumping, which doesn't bother me in the least, this book might drive your a bit mad and isn't necessarily for you.

The book isn't what I thought it was going to be which means that as a reader I felt mislead which in my opinion was the authors point. If you enjoy picking up a book and finding out that is much different than what you anticipated you'll enjoy this novel.


Grade: B-

No comments:

Young Rich Widows (The Widows #1) by Kimberly Belle

Young Rich Widows starts off strong! Four partners of a prominent law firm are on a private jet that crashes outside of New York. Four women...