Monday, March 31, 2008

Forgive Me by Amanda Eyre Ward


Forgive me, is average at best. I've read How to be Lost by Ward and the books don't even compare in quality. Forgive me, is a bit on the boring, long winded side and while I suppose it's suppose to teach me something about South African History all, it taught me was to turn the pages faster so I could finish the book sooner. This "novel" is more like four books crammed into one I would have preferred the journal portion the most.

The storyline is great concept and the middle of the book is the best part. I was left wanting to know more about the young man who was murdered and all his murderers rather than Nadine's (the reporter) life. If given the choice I'd pick up another one of her books and leave this one on the self.


Grade: C-

No comments:

Young Rich Widows (The Widows #1) by Kimberly Belle

Young Rich Widows starts off strong! Four partners of a prominent law firm are on a private jet that crashes outside of New York. Four women...