Monday, August 24, 2026

Outpost (Razorland, #2) by Ann Aguirre

 

Outpost is book 2 in the Razorland series. 

Deuce, Fade, Stalkerand Tegan  are living in Salvation. They are adjusting to a new way of living and new rules. Deuce is struggling in particular because in her previous life she was considered an adult but in Salvation she is a child. She is a fighter by trade and heart an doesn't fit in with the other girls. 

The freaks/muties are getting smarter. Deuce signs up to participate in summer patrols in which she witnesses the changes in the freaks. The townsfolk don't seem to be concerned about the changes or take it seriously.  Deuce finds this worrisome but she is just a "girl".

A big reveal and a cliffhanger will have you running to read the next installment. Expect intensity, character building and a love triangle. 

I LOVE this series and am questioning why I don't remember 80% because I am enthralled. 

No comments:

Hollow Bones |By Jodi Picoult

Expected Publication Date: September 26. 2026 Molly Fitzgerald was only two months old when her mom had an appointment at the World Trade Ce...