Publication Date June 16, 2026
Arrivals and Departures follows the Perkins family. Charlotte the matriarch is living in a private community and looking after her daughter, Lee. Lee is battling depression and has lost her will to live. Cord is back to his old ways and drinking. Regan is living in Greece with her two teenage daughters. The family is spread across the world but when Regan goes missing Charlotte sends Lee to Greece to watch the girls and help find Regan.
There are a lot of character's in this book but they have unique voices. Eyre Ward tackles mental health in a very real way. This is a multigenerational book that is told in alternating chapters. I liked the characters but I struggled to vibe with this book making this an okay read.
** I received a free copy of this book from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

No comments:
Post a Comment