Tuesday, June 2, 2026

Mallory and the Trouble with Twins: A Graphic Novel (The Baby-sitters Club #17) | By Ann M. Martin (Author)

 


Mallory has been tasked with babysitting the Arnold twins. The twins wear matching outfits, are hard to tell apart and look cute but once they are alone with Mallory they become terrors. Mallory has to figure out how to get past their naughty antics and make her job easier and fun.

The illustrations are beautiful and help tell to tell the story. I am incredibly surprised at how much I am enjoying the graphic novels of a beloved childhood series. I think it's an excellent way to bring books that might be outdated to current day. It might also be a way to encourage reading for younger generations while creating nostalgia for past ones. 

No comments:

Hollow Bones |By Jodi Picoult

Expected Publication Date: September 26. 2026 Molly Fitzgerald was only two months old when her mom had an appointment at the World Trade Ce...