Wednesday, August 16, 2023

My Murder | by Katie Williams

My Murder is a rather unique read. I am not sure if I like it. I am still on the fence however I did not expect the events to unfold the way they did. 

Lou is the 5th victim of serial killer, Edward Early. Lou and the other 4 victims have been brought back to life via a government commission that clones people. The 5 victims get together weekly to meet at a support group. Lou is adjusting to her "new' life while dealing with memories and the lack of memories from her old life. Lou starts to investigate things and learns things are not what they seem. 

It took me a bit to get into this book and when I finally did I was intrigued especially as more was revealed. I could see this being made into a series to stream with some changes made to it since the premise isn't something I have come across before. 

No comments:

Friends, Lovers, and the Big Terrible Thing | by Matthew Perry

The death of Matthew Perry was the first time I cried for a celebrity. I've been saddened before but this one hit hard. Maybe it's b...