The story unfolds in a thrilling fast paced manner and full of important well developed characters. Its a roller coaster ride. I hope to this on the big screen. I think it would make an excellent movie.
Sunday, June 26, 2022
Falling by T.J. Newman
Captain Bill Hoffman is in charge of flight 416. It is headed to New York everything seems typical until he receives a photo of his wife. She and their children are being held hostage and her capture and his given him a choice -- Crash the plane and save your family or refuse to crash the plane and lose your family. Bill refuses both options. He is determined to save his family without having to crash the plane.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hollow Bones |By Jodi Picoult
Expected Publication Date: September 26. 2026 Molly Fitzgerald was only two months old when her mom had an appointment at the World Trade Ce...
-
I read Columbine many many years ago and for some reason this tragedy has been on my mind leading to me revisiting this book. I remember b...
-
Expected Publication Date: September 26. 2026 Molly Fitzgerald was only two months old when her mom had an appointment at the World Trade Ce...

No comments:
Post a Comment