Friday, August 26, 2016

The Night Voyage: A Magical Adventure and Coloring Book by Daria Song


 
Publish Date - Tuesday, August 30th, 2016
 
 
The Night Voyage is a sweet, sweet coloring book.
The drawing are delightful and quite lovely.
I am not sharing pictures because this book has not been released yet
 but I've had it for weeks (Thanks, NetGalley) and couldn't be more enchanted with it.
The details are precious and since I had only have a electronic version,
I plan to go out and purchase my own copy!
I am looking forward to spending many hours coloring this and you will too!
 

No comments:

Friends, Lovers, and the Big Terrible Thing | by Matthew Perry

The death of Matthew Perry was the first time I cried for a celebrity. I've been saddened before but this one hit hard. Maybe it's b...