Sunday, May 22, 2016

Fool Me Once by Harlan Coben

The nanny camera captured Joe's image as he  played with his daughter but ... Joe is dead. Maya buried her husband weeks ago and she is now on a truth seeking mission.

Maya is no stranger to missions, she's a pilot for the army and has been in combat zones but this mission might prove to be more than she can handle.

Coben,  knows how to write a page turner and the ending wasn't what I expected. I thought, I had it figured out but I was wrong, wrong, wrong!

I don't want to introduce a spoiler, so all I can say is go out, pick it up and read it. You will not be disappointed.

Grade: A

No comments:

Young Rich Widows (The Widows #1) by Kimberly Belle

Young Rich Widows starts off strong! Four partners of a prominent law firm are on a private jet that crashes outside of New York. Four women...