Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Family Pictures by Jane Green

Another fantastic book by, Jane Green. The first book, I ever read by her was Jemima J and I've been hooked ever since.

This book is more reminiscent of her older works...which is a huge bonus because I enjoyed those books much more than her newer ones.

This book follows two families whose lives intersect despite living on separate coasts. You have, Sylvie and her daughter Eve on the west coast and Maggie and her three three children on the east. A rather unique and unbelievable crisis push both families to the brink and together they find a way to heal.

I don't want to give anymore away, I've gotten to the point to where I no longer read summaries of books by my favorite authors so that I can have the element of surprise and I feel I've already shared too much.

Trust me in when I say that this book is engaging, entertaining and worth your time. The character's are real and the storyline is engrossing yet mildly predictable.

Grade: A


No comments:

Young Rich Widows (The Widows #1) by Kimberly Belle

Young Rich Widows starts off strong! Four partners of a prominent law firm are on a private jet that crashes outside of New York. Four women...