Monday, November 1, 2010

Intertwined by Gena Showalter


My only regret with this book is that I waited way too long to read it. I kept shoving it under my pile of books to read and reading other book instead. Big mistake!


It was nothing like I expected - I love Showalter's writing style and ability to transform the characters into something relateable and enjoyable.

There are A LOT of characters but Showalter does an amazing job at keeping them straight and not cause confusion.

This novel is engaging and thrilling from the first page to the very last. I am excited to read the sequel and won't be waiting around to read it once I get it in my hands.


Grade: A


Synopsis [B&N]

There's something about the new guy at Crossroads High…

Most sixteen-year-olds have friends.

Aden Stone has four human souls living inside him:

One can time travel.

One can raise the dead.

One can possess another human.

One can tell the future.

Everyone thinks he's crazy, which is why he's spent his entire life shuffled between mental institutions and juvie. All of that is about to change, however. For months Aden has been having visions of a beautiful girl—a girl who carries centuries-old secrets. A girl who will either save him or destroy him.

Together they'll enter a dark world of intrigue and danger…but not everyone will come out alive.

No comments:

Young Rich Widows (The Widows #1) by Kimberly Belle

Young Rich Widows starts off strong! Four partners of a prominent law firm are on a private jet that crashes outside of New York. Four women...