Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Blonde Ambition: The Untold Story Behind Anna Nicole Smith's Death by Rita Cosby


There is absolutely, nothing new or earth shattering in this book. If you followed the media circus after Daniels death until Anna Nicole's you know about 99.9% of what is in this particular book.

This book is essentially "Tabloid Trash". I am completely disappointed. The read is super simple and the writing is shallow.

A huge mess and waste of paper. I am embarrassed that I took the time to read it and am grateful I did not purchase it.

Do not read this book, I can't recommend it.


Grade: F

No comments:

Young Rich Widows (The Widows #1) by Kimberly Belle

Young Rich Widows starts off strong! Four partners of a prominent law firm are on a private jet that crashes outside of New York. Four women...