Tuesday, April 22, 2008

BrainChild by John Saul

Photobucket

Years ago many people recommended that I read, "BrainChild" I put it off until a copy fell into my hands and I thought what the hell... This book is a well crafted thriller and I'm glad that I finally took the time to read it. The plot is interesting and mixed in with some scary sci-fi. However it does involve the actions of child which can make the book a bit gruesome for the faint of heart. My only issue with this book was the last chapter, had it not been added the book would have been much better. The last chapter takes away from the intensity and "power" of the book. If I were you I'd skip the last chapter and read it later... 

Grade: B+

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OVERALL THE BOOK WAS EXCELLENT. AND THE LAST PART IN THE LAST CHAPTER IS A TWIST BECUASE THE NAMES IN THE BEGINNING GOES ALONG WITH THE NAMES AT THE END. EVERYTHING FALLS INTO PLACE. SAUL DID A GOOD JOB WRITING THIS BOOK, AND I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL HE WRITES MORE TO COME.

Young Rich Widows (The Widows #1) by Kimberly Belle

Young Rich Widows starts off strong! Four partners of a prominent law firm are on a private jet that crashes outside of New York. Four women...