Monday, October 24, 2022

Suburban Hell by Maureen Kilmer


Suburban Hell is NOTHING like I thought it was going to be. I either misread or misunderstood the book detail.  I somehow got it in my head that is was going to be all around, full fledged chaos in the entire neighborhood with loads of people turning evil. It was not. Rather it's about one person turning evil and her friends trying to figure out what is going on with her and save her. 

I was expecting horror-comedy but it didn't quite happen. It fell short but .... I give it high praises for the bonds on friendship and doing what it takes to help a friend.  

The end is actually the best part of the book. Not because it is the end but because the details given regarding the possession are rather intriguing. 

This is a fluff book with a good ending. If you have some time on your hands and want something to read that is easy and fast this book if for you. 


No comments:

Friends, Lovers, and the Big Terrible Thing | by Matthew Perry

The death of Matthew Perry was the first time I cried for a celebrity. I've been saddened before but this one hit hard. Maybe it's b...