Friday, October 21, 2022

Fairy Tale by Stephen King

 Holy Shit! This is a great book. Love me some, Stephen King!  The characters are phenomenal, well developed and memorable.  Radar and Charlie will stay with me forever. 

Be warned. This is a heafy book, weighting
in at over 600 pages but reading it is a breeze. The story is well written,  easy to visualize and flows with ease. 

Fairy Tale put me through a mix of emotions. I am not normally a huge fan of fairy tales and fantasy but this book pulled me into,  Kings world. 

Charlie is just a regular High School kid. That is until he meets Mr. Bowditch and his beloved dog, Radar. Mr. Bowditch and Charlie form a friendship. The death of Mr. Bowditch and his undying love for Radar leads Charlie into another world. A world full of strange yet wonderful lovely people. A world full of dangerous people. A world, Charlie has to navigate in an attempt to fulfill his goal. 




No comments:

Friends, Lovers, and the Big Terrible Thing | by Matthew Perry

The death of Matthew Perry was the first time I cried for a celebrity. I've been saddened before but this one hit hard. Maybe it's b...