Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Just for the Summer by Abby Jimenez


Opps! This is the third novel in part of your world series. I had no idea until just a few seconds ago. The good news is - I don't feel as though I've missed anything. It feels like a stand alone book. 

Justin's reddit thread has gone vial. Justin is cursed! Every woman he dates ends up finding their soul mate after they break up! Emma has a similar issue and she slides into his DMs. In an effort to break the curse they decided to date one another and then break up.  If all goes as planned they will find their happily ever after! 

Their dating plan has rules they must follow. Their plan is seemingly perfect until complications enter the picture and things go awry.

Just for the Summer is told in dual point of views and full of complicated family dynamics. It's full of humor, romance and sweetness. This is the perfect summer read. 



No comments:

Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse, #1) by Charlaine Harris

I read Dead Until Dark back in December of 2008. While browsing Libby I came across an audio version of the book and figured I'd revisit...