Saturday, July 20, 2024

Cracked Kingdom (The Royals, #5) by Erin Watt

 

Cracked Kingdom is the 5th installment in The Royals series and it continues to follow Easton Royal. Hartley Wright was in an accident along with Easton and the twins. Hartley's memory is full of gaps and people are filling those gaps with half truths and lies about Easton. Seb (one of the twins) is in critical condition and his twin is in a world of hurt. 

Everything is messy and complicated. Easton is in an tough spot and his character development grows by leaps and bounds. This book has me loving Easton and I'm a bit sad that this is the end of the series. 

I strongly recommend reading the entire Royals series. I would have skipped this entire series if I hadn't been handed the books and pushed to read it. I think this means spicy romance novels might start becoming my thing - something I avoid in the past. 



No comments:

Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse, #1) by Charlaine Harris

I read Dead Until Dark back in December of 2008. While browsing Libby I came across an audio version of the book and figured I'd revisit...