Saturday, February 24, 2024

If Only I Had Told Her | By Laura Nowlin

 If Only I Had Told Her is the companion novel to If He Had Been with Me. You MUST read If He Had Been with me first! 

This story is told  from the perspective of Finn and other characters including Jack (Finns best friend and Autumn). While I enjoyed the other characters insights I wish that Finn's story has been expanded further. 

Be prepared to be wrecked by this book and fall in love with Finn. You will find more compassion for Autumn but still be left wanting more. You will also be left to question your past and your own If Only I Had Told ...

No comments:

Young Rich Widows (The Widows #1) by Kimberly Belle

Young Rich Widows starts off strong! Four partners of a prominent law firm are on a private jet that crashes outside of New York. Four women...