Saturday, October 24, 2020

Zack Morris Lied 329 Times!: Reassessing every ridiculous episode of "Saved by the Bell" ... with stats by Matt Pais

 

Saved by the Bell was a pivotal part of my childhood. I lived for Saturday Mornings and watching Zack and the Gang.  Zack to the Future podcast let me to this book. If you aren't aware of the podcast or the reboot, you need to catch up! The podcast can be found HERE

Zack Morris Lied 329 Times, revisits all of the Saved by the Bell episodes, with the exception of Good Morning Miss Bliss.  It's a fun look at the past and a trip down memory lane.  I learned a few new things and was reminded of others I had forgotten.

There are interviews with cast members which add to the enjoyment of reading this book. This is a must read for all SBTB fans. I am so EXCITED and you will be too!




No comments:

Friends, Lovers, and the Big Terrible Thing | by Matthew Perry

The death of Matthew Perry was the first time I cried for a celebrity. I've been saddened before but this one hit hard. Maybe it's b...