Tuesday, February 4, 2020

The Wives: A Novel by Tarryn Fisher

The Wives is a page turner. I couldn't read it fast enough to find out what was going to transpire. This is truly a well written thriller! I was compulsively reading  it every chance I could get. Everyone and everything was ignored.

I am not even sure how to review this novel as I don't want to give anything away!

There are three wives and Seth is the husband to all three, not legally of course but he is "married" to all three and all three have agreed to the arrangement. The wives know the others exist but they don't know anything else such as names, looks and who they are but this is all about to change when one of the wives find something out about the other and makes it her mission to find out more.

The more she digs into the lives of her husband and his other two wives the more twisted the story gets, causing you to sit on the edge of your seat to find out what the hell is going on! The plot is engrossing, the characters are beautifully flawed and the ending is brilliantly executed.

This is one book, I'll be passing around countless times to share with friends and family.





No comments:

Friends, Lovers, and the Big Terrible Thing | by Matthew Perry

The death of Matthew Perry was the first time I cried for a celebrity. I've been saddened before but this one hit hard. Maybe it's b...